unbelievable, we have done it. But Africa is not for the faint-hearted. I have to admit, there were some moments of frustration over the last three weeks, but not a second of doubt whether we will achieve, no dull moment either.
I don’t want to repeat what we have already posted on our Facebook page “Out in Africa Wildlife Lodge“.
You can follow the most exiting day of our lodge project so far, via five blog episodes:
- December 19 “Almost unreal – …” with 4 photos
- December 19 “On the road – …” with 5 photos
- December 19 “When crossing the N1 …” with 5 photos
- December 20 “We are still overwhelmed …” with 4 photos
- December 20 “Almost there …” with 4 photos
And to proof that this is not just our imagination we had a welcome braai for the dining car with friends and neighbours.
So we’ve got enough witnesses.