To let the puppies go was a necessity, but it was not easy. To not get even more attached we didn’t give them names.
Now that there only the two left we are going to keep – they are now 11.5 weeks old – we have to hurry up naming them.
It would not be us, if we wouldn’t make it a challenge to us.
- It should be African names
- They should fit to Mungane and Zipho,
- but they should not sound too similar to them, neither to Hlozi
- And last not least the meaning should fit their character.
At this stage we are in the phase were the list is getting longer and longer:
- Thandiwe (iXhosa) – loving one
- Lungile (iZulu) – the good one
- Nkosazana (iXhosa) – princess
- Tumelo (Tswana / Sotho) – faith
- Naledi (???) – star
- Jabulayo (iZulu) – happy
- Ukudlala (iZulu) – playful
- Ukwazi (iZulu) – inquisitive
- Injabulo (iZulu) – joy
- Umlingo (iZulu) – miracle
- Ubomi (iZulu) – happiness
These are 11 out of a much bigger list, but still it is 9 too much.
So we wonder, which it gonna be. Or maybe completely others?